Biomedical Engineering and Giftedness House of Experts
|The house of experts provides consultations on executing projects on the following areas:
- Medical Devices used in Health Institutions.
- Quality assurance and Safety in Health Institutions.
- Radiation Protection.
- Designing and Executing programs for gifted students.
- Business Schema Training Company
- (King Abdulaziz University Hospital Medical Equipments Maintenance Project).
- Communicating with international medical equipment companies that can provide support to the projects under the establishment.
- King Abdulaziz and his Companions Foundation for Creativity and Giftidness ( Mawhiba)
- Advising the foundation's summer programs division (Dec 2010-Jun 20100)
- Designing training, programs and policies for summer program instructors
- Designing a program on
Biomedical Engineering applications for gifted high school students
summer program at King Abdulaziz University.
- Cooperating with KAU
Information Technology House of experts in executing Mawhiba's summer
program for primary level gifted students:
- Programs for 560 male/female students in Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam.
- Designing Science curriculum for 3rd and 6th grade gifted students (Student and Teacher Book).
- Designing Energy curriculum for 3rd and 6th grade gifted students (Student and Teacher Book).
- Conducting training for all teachers in the program on creative methods for teaching gifted students.
- Providing academic guidance for all teachers during the summer program.
For more information email email@example.com